Build stronger plans and achieve better results with an objective perspective and targeted assistance.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Bob on recent special projects to develop business solutions for our organization. Bob’s design thinking to deliver creative solutions is quite remarkable and his delivery is timely with our fast-paced business needs. Bob delivers on high-quality solutions that are easy to use and align with end-user needs. His collaboration with our team has yielded the most satisfying of results and it is my pleasure to recommend him to anyone searching for a business solutions design strategist and marketing professional.
Charlie Pinedo, PCM®, MBA | Programs Market Manager, Global | RQI Partners
Bob is very intelligent and collaborative. He proposed solid and varied solutions and remained open to other ideas and input…he is reliable and remains calm through last-minute changes and challenging situations from leadership and customers. This is definitely important in maintaining balance and forward movement on a product team.
Delisa Dyess | Design Director, Healthcare Solutions | American Heart Association
Bob’s knowledge base spans many technologies and industries, and he has a knack for finding a way to simplify and describe complex and abstract ideas – a skill that is vital for our business. He quickly grasped the big picture goals of our organization and was able to turn our goals into a clear and concise message for the marketplace. Bob was quick to share any information along with his contacts to enhance our business opportunities, and he always delivered solutions that exceeded our expectations.
Steve Wilcenski | Co-Founder & CEO | BNNano, Inc.
- Customer Discovery
- Product-Market Fit
- Plans Review and Analysis
- Managing projects forward efficiently
- Mediation for powerful team and partner connections
- Digital Content
Work with teams to learn and apply the practice of modern Devil’s Advocacy.
Robert Koshinskie, Principal
- Former senior manager for products and programs with market-leading firms
- Co-founder of a medical device startup (acquired)
- Mentor in the NSF I-Corps Program
- Instructor through the NCSU Office of Professional Development
- MBA, BS Biophysics, trained in PRINCE2 and business analytics
- Author of Devils in the Details book on modern Devil’s Advocacy