The services listed below provide a starting point. Services are tailored to your specific challenge so you receive a comprehensive solution with clear benefits.
Ideal at the very beginning of a project to help get thoughts onto the table, organize artifacts, and to document your starting point and what goal you need to achieve.
- An open-ended discussion to talk-through a problem or opportunity you are facing
- May be conducted remotely (phone, Skype) or in person
- Review of any related materials such as reports, product documents, etc
- Written Assessment Report that includes all notes, observations and further questions
An examination of existing plans; particularly effective with draft plans before moving onto “final” versions and creation of presentations to executives and other stakeholders.
- Review of plans to assess content, particularly assumptions and supporting evidence
- Red-line of plans format for improved clarity
- Written Plans Review Report, including notes, observations and recommendations
When you need plans and presentations created.
- A Square-One Assessment to define the big-picture (see above)
- Identification of specific deliverables (e.g. Word plan, dynamic simulation model, PowerPoint presentation)
- Creation of specific deliverables
Group Facilitation & Training
- Get your team on the same page and keep them aligned through independent facilitation of meetings.
- Provide training on basic skills that are applicable across diverse roles from sales and marketing to engineering and finance (e.g. critical thinking, causal loop diagrams, consent decision-making)
- Regular or occasional “on-demand” discussion
- Delivered remotely or in person
- Hours per month as needed