I recently had the pleasure of addressing the Research Triangle Park chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). My presentation (below) was intended to provide attendees with couple tools that many had never used: Causal Loop Diagrams, and Stock-and-Flow Modeling software.
Although I tailored my presentation to the Business Analyst audience, these tools can also provide improved insight and solution simulation in a safe environment to others across an enterprise; for example:
- Impact of different marketing efforts on sales
- Effect of competitive products and pricing on launch activities
- Meeting delivery schedules as demand changes
- Adequacy of after-sales support service teams
- Alternative strategies for business growth
Contact me here if you have questions about these tools, would like training for your team, or assistance addressing a real problem or opportunity you are facing.